Welcome to the first series of My Warrior Cats Series. It's about 4 clans who survive in the wild, StoneClan, PineClan, BreezeClan, And StreamClan.

Friday 10 May 2013

Prologue

A small black cat with green eyes, padded out from her small cave den. It was moonrise and all you could hear were the quiet, lovely songs of crickets. She leaped up onto a rock. You could see from miles away, all the way to the pine forest where PineClan hunted and protected. She started to relax and lay down. Until footsteps came closer and a voice whispering.

"Hollystar?"

She jumped and looked over to the glowing, ice blue eyes of their med cat, Thorntail.

"What is it?"

"If you want, I can tell you at sunrise..." The med cat said while he turned away, Stubbornly

"I'd appreciate it if you would tell me now" Hollystar said, With a rude tone in her voice.

"Okay... I think Echofrost is starting to get Whitecough, I am doing my best to help her, But I think its developing into Greencough, Quick..."

"What about her family and kits she needs to look after?!" Hollystar gasped.

"If she ends up dying, We will have to either get a warrior to look after the kits or Mintleaf, But Lionclaw already knows about it, He also went to get herbs around our territory" Thorntail said, worriedly

"I'll come in and see her after, But I need you to tell Mintleaf and maybe give Lionclaw some poppyseeds to help the stress, and keep an eye on cats that go near the med den, They could catch it easily" Hollystar said.

Thorntail nodded and walked away, Padding to the Nursery. In Hollystars mind, There was a mix of emotions, Sad, Disappointed, Worried, Shocked.

The kits were only born a few days ago. So hopefully they wouldn't know that there mother died and they would know Mintleaf would be their mother, but foster mother.

She glanced over to the entrance as she saw Lionclaw, Echofrosts mate, Enter with catmint and tansy being carried. Hollystar could see the sadness and worry in his eyes, Even though he was a strong, brave tom.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! You're a great writer! I'll follow this and link this story onto my story blog. ^-^

    ReplyDelete